Christ Church pre-school is a well established group providing a child centred setting for up to 30 children per session. It is managed by an elected committee of pre-school parents and friends and employs six staff members:
- Charlie Eaton Early Years Leader
- Janet Lewis Early Years Deputy Leader
- Sruia Begum Early Years Practitioner & SENCO – Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator
- Dawn Bunting Early Years Practitioner
- Caroline Ogden Early Years Practitioner
- Andrea Prothero General Assistant
- Clare Glendenning Administrator
- Marilyn Sykes is Chair of the Committee.
Christ Church Pre-School is committed to the safeguarding of all children and adopts recruitment procedures that promote the safety and well-being of children. The practitioners are all skilful, experienced, highly trained carers and educators, who are knowledgeable about how children learn, about child development and care, and have a passionate commitment to the pre-school and its aims.